Coronavirus Kent: Send free Covid-19 messages to grandparents from kids with KM Group newspapers
Do you have a special grandparents in Kent who are really missing their grandchildren?
We're launching a campaign this week to allow you to let them know the kids are thinking of them.
The coronavirus outbreak and social distancing measures are forcing families to spend extended periods of time apart.
Many grandparents have not seen their grandchildren in over a month and it could be several weeks, or even months, before generations can be safely re-united.
Your family may have even had a tiny new addition, and siblings now a new younger brother or sister, that grandma and grandad have yet to meet or maybe even see!
We are offering families the chance to send a personal message from the grandchildren - free of charge - to the grandparents they are missing, complete with a photograph of the children.
We will print them all in a very special pull out in newspapers coming out the week starting Monday, May 4 - we will also run them on KentOnline.
Please send your short message and one jpeg image of the kids via email to the newsdesk of the KM Group newspaper you would like it to appear in, contact details for which are all listed below.
To enable us to print your children's wonderful messages to grandparents from May 4 please send your words and pictures to us as soon as possible - and don't forget to include the names of the children it is from plus where they live and their ages!
Please email your child or children's message, with their photograph, to the newspaper you'd like to see it published in:
- Kent Messenger series firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medway Messenger email@example.com
- Dartford Messenger firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gravesend Messenger email@example.com
- Kentish Gazette series firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sittingbourne News email@example.com
- Sheerness Times Guardian firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kentish Express series email@example.com
- Folkestone and Hythe Express firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thanet Extra email@example.com
- East Kent Mercury firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dover Mercury email@example.com